- 1 cup good Yacht Life Vodka
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1 3” piece lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
Steps To Make It:
- Mix all ingredients except for the tomatoes in a glass jar. Shake to stir.
- Let this mixture sit for about a week in the refrigerator to infuse all together, shaking it every day.
- After a week, strain through a fine mesh sieve and store in a clean container.
- When you are ready, use a food grade syringe and fill it with the infused vodka, being careful not to burst them.
- Let them sit in the refrigerator for one hour before being served.