Vodka Lemon Chicken
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 tablespoons Yacht Life Vodka
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons capers
- black pepper
Steps To Make It:
- To Make It
- Slice the lemon thinly.
- Heat a saute pan over high heat.
- Char the lemon slices on both sides and set aside.
- Return the pan to medium heat and add oil.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Add the flour to another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the chicken breast in the flour and then the egg mixture. Place immediately in the pan.
- Repeat with all of the remaining chicken. Saute until all of the chicken is cooked through and set the chicken aside.
- Deglaze the pan with the vodka and scrape the flavorful bits at the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add butter, lemon juice, parsley, basil, capers, salt and pepper.
- Cook until the mixture reduces by about a quarter.
Return the chicken and grilled lemon slices to the pan and toss.
- Plate the chicken, top with the sauce and enjoy!